GHKPM Show not good matter sai yet

Ghum Hai Kisikey not good matter yet sai

 Friends, you are going to watch in the upcoming episode of Someone's Love, where Virat sir who speaks properly, why did you tell Kaku that you who will prove here that the police Surat is still speaking asahi That is why I have told him that when he speaks here, what do you think lies



 I know all the truth about Pulkit and once I know about him, I speak right on the other side and sometimes I have seen the condition of my eyes. It is possible that you have got wrong about Pulkit sir, on the other hand, WhatsApp is speaking. 


You know and you should believe in them, you will know that I told you, on the other hand let us tell you that right now in the middle of all this talk, nothing is going to happen because I know We will not do this with Pulkit at all. Here, the car different situation becomes quite out of control. 


The ovary and you are right When you are seen filling in the truth, then do what you feel right there and do what I feel is right, I was the focus, then why do you say the goods including mine can not be right, only then you file right because your thinking and mine Thinking is different and the different ways I am thinking and you have said differently


today Obviasli stands for a problem and speaks about that thing only then you refuse to listen to the customer survey but at the moment Kakune gave a chance that he deliberately did. It will be interesting to see at the moment Nelson and what is going to happen if you also like eight hundred and thirty five videos