Anupama vanraj force to family

Anupama vanraj force family 

 Anupama will be seen in Boss Popular serial experience to be telecasted on Star Plus, she will show her love to Vanraj in front of the whole family. 


Slaps her and curses her upbringing, perhaps looking for a lack in her upbringing and says to the time that she broke my gurus today, will see you in your class if you remind me Even if you have not taken care of your father's dignity


but you have no right to talk to my husband like this, these are my husbands even today, in front of Anupam Ansari family, you will say to Balraj whether you have ever loved me or not. 


But I will love Yogi for a lifetime, what will happen next? In the story of the show, will Anupama's yoga express her love for Vanraj, Pan will raise many questions in the heart of the state and will Balraj leave work and return to Anupama's world Stay connected to know the latest updates. Skype with us driver like daughters. Forget