GHKPM Serial 26 February Review

Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Mein


In the beginning, you will soon see the story of someone's love, how will Sabaraj come back, yes, as you know that the emperor has been missing for a long time


 but now there is a news related to Sabaraj to Virat and glad to hear the great news. I am not happy with where his brother has been missing for a long time and knows this, but Virat was very upset about where his brother Emperor has remained, which leads to the biggest revelation that will come in the story.


 Sai and is an Admit in a Hospital and as soon as he is there, he will call his dear brother Virat, saying that brother come to pick me up, I am very fine here but I am missing you so much, after which Virat blossomed happily. 


No Sama will come and say that I am going to take my brother all night, but will be angry with this, but whatever happens in the story, you will be able to keep on looking for the same physical sari updates even today we want on Sanskrit.